Thursday, May 13, 2010

Marker rendering is killing me!!

Im doing marker rendering, I doing it for 2-3 hours liao but it still looks shit... I keep render render render render the colors but still dont get the correct colors, some times worse, the color hor 离你要的 color 越来越远... Its very tiring haih... And I was very sleepy as you need to observe the color correctly so you have to open your eyes to this o_o but not this -_-, guess that everyone know that I got -_- eyes... Haih its very very exhaust to open my eyes to o_o for hours... want to give up ady...

I just did the base color.. still have long way to go... T__T


I asked Li Hua, and he told me that I still have to keep render for 4hours more and I can get the result that I wanted. Not joking, 4 HOURS!!!!!! And he told me that he did his for 9 hours and he is still touching up for his... I dont know what should I say anymore T____T

Btw, now I only know that lecturer memang is lecturer lor, my lecturer used around 1hour (or mayb less than 1hour..) to done his. And Li Hua used 9hours. 1 hour and 9 hours. Someone offer me a gun please I want to suicide ah!

Li Hua's. 9 hours work. 佩服.
Compare mine and his -.-
defintely a piece of shit and piece of gold..


I think I should continue to render my apple and orange instead of keep complaining here.
Bye. God bless.







1 comment:

Desmond said...

wow ur friend draw really nice!
but urs one also not bad la!