Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hellolo, I'm back!


As the title, SARAH BELLA IS BACK!!!

Hohoho sorry for MIA for 3 months ya, 3 months is such a long period... Actually hor I wanted to blog very much geh.. Just because I got many many many posts that I delay to blog and then I was stuck by them, and last I become lazy to blog hahahahaha.

...so I decided to ignore the posts and start blogging again hohoho.

Haih.

Lets talk about wat I have done in these 3 months. Er, I totally got no idea what i've done in these 3 months. Basically I think was only assignments, projects, outings.. Haih getting older and memory also not good liao.. some more studying in TOA would get old easier, 4 months for 1 semester = 4 years of suffering. Hahaha ok its lame.

And I just start new semester again, I told myself I have to study hard liao (my result for last semester was shit although got 2 A's, but almost 90% and above of my classmates also got 2 A's then it shows thats nothing to proud of if you got 2 A's....) Haih quite stress de lor because I want my result can be good good this semester ma, and some more in the first day of the class lecturers keep telling us about our assignmentS/projectS/presentationS which make me quite 'eat no disappear' 吃不消. And every of my classmates also got a 晴天霹雳 geh bad news which is, WE STILL HAVE TO DO FIGURE IN THIS SEMESTER!!! 4 pieces in a week some more, worst shit that I've ever smell in my life... Haih....

I think my dad feel very stress in this semester too, because we have photography class and marker rendering class during this semester, which is we need to buy DSLR and Wacom for these subjects... Hahaha.. ok I not its ain't funny at all but do you know what is the meaning of 'bitter smile'? thats right, its means 苦笑…… saya sedang bitter smile-ing...... School Fees + DLSR + Wacom... haih..... poor dad.... hahaha

and and and and lets talk about my baby. We are doing good, just we will argue sometimes and it make me kinda hate him. "全世界就讨厌的人就是你 liao 的啦!" this is what I told him almost everyday or few times in a day...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


I will blogging about these dates in coming weeks (I dont write coming days because I know I can be very lazy and later hor few weeks pass liao also didn blog dao then you guys blame me then no good lor.)

1. Valentines day!! Haha, I should blog about this post 3 months ago, and the pictures that taken on that day I already uploaded to the blog and save it in my draft 2 months ago.. see how lazy I am..


2. Our first anniversary :] we have been together for 1 year!!! omgggggg time passes so fast, I still remember the first movie we watched, our first date, the first time that I met his family, the first time he fetch me back home, and the first time that he confess to me hohoho... but I don't remember the first time we met LOL.


OMG It's 12:14am liao!!
Have to call baby and go to bed liao.
Morning class tomorrow, I love morning class :]
so Bye.








No comments: