Monday, February 22, 2010

Typo Class Canceled

11.02.10 Thursday

Er today suppose to have typo class, but then yesterday leh, got the msg from our typo lecturer I-Ching say that our class cancel. YAY. Super very very very very very very happy because hor actualy that time hor I very dun have the mood to do her assignment which is Mugen, but I have to because the deadline is today -.- haih so I must do the assignment lor, mood super super down but then suddenly yay class canceled yay yay yay. I know you know my feeling tat time :]

Then then then faster call baby and plan for gai gai :DDDD YAY. Midvalley.

Before we go to Midvalley leh, we had our lunch at Connaught 媚姨板面 hoho. We are poor student and if we have our lunch at Mid, we have to spend more at there liao, no good no good. So 媚姨板面 become our best choice because 1st, sanggat sedap. 2nd, sanggat full selepas makan. 3rd, sanggat murah. 4th, sanggat 顺路, we go midvalley got passby there de.

Today my make-up very tebal, face also white white, and the blush also very blush LOL!But baby said he like I makeup tebal tebal like this, why? because like that only look like I got makeup wtf is this a reason?Ok when I went to eat 'board mee' I like to order 凉粉 ice.

See the foundation, white dao~~~~

After that, deng deng deng deng!! Going to Midvalley.

LOL I want to act those very young girl posing.
Haha ok this is not cute but was funny version punya.


Find parking find liao very long time also didn find dao, baby want become crazy ady..

Everytime we went for others shopping mall's carpark hor, we sure miss pyramid's carpark very much de, because
1st, 如果有空位的话有灯给你看的,很方便,不用你在里面转来转去找 parking.
2nd, 那里的 parking 位子很整齐,你不会看到这里无端端有一个位,那里有一个位.
3rd, 你不会看到他们浪费位子!!!每次我去 OneU 我都很生气,因为我觉得他们浪费很多位子,希望你们明白我的意思.
4th, 那里的 parking 可以用 touch&go 的。很方便。


Look like those Korean Ghost onot? xDDD

Once we park our car we faster went for buy movie ticket. 72 dunno wat wat wat the cny movie by TVB actors de ah, I know you know wat movie Im talking. Besides 72xx, we also bought Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief.

Percy Jackson is not a bad movie, I personally like this kind of movie very much de lor, alilbit like Narnia like that de :] And the Percy Jackson very handsome hohohoho.

72xx, Im not a person that will spend my money on this kind of movie geh, although its quite funny la. I watch this is because I want to have some CNY feel only.

After the movies, nth to do, walk around.

Me and baby was so suffeting when taking these photos! Know why? because dunno why that area got those toilet&shit geh smell. Some more the smell is very very very heavy...Argh. Why my legs so fat compare to the other part of my body. T_T
And then and then, wanna go back home lu. When we going to the carpark we passby Jusco, and so I bought 烤地瓜 and baby bought 章鱼烧. OMGGGG SO NICE!
This is super super nice ok!! Me and baby addicted to this ady!!

His 章鱼烧. OMGGGG very nice too! The best 章鱼烧 that I've ever tried!! Even better than those japanese restaurant geh. Those janpanese restaurant geh standard also dun have jusco geh 50% LOL.
Baby always said: you always take photo leng leng, but I yong sui. Why like that de?
This is the reason!
Baby ah you never take pic with me properly de wor..

Want to try young girl cute pose again xD
And then baby 高人指点 I shouldnt smile and should open my eyes big big O.O and like very innocent geh look then only can sucess.
Then I try not to smile but then I feel like laughing and ended up my mouth become like this -.- im such a failure. T.T
Got story behind this pic de!!! Thats why baby laugh dao so funny xD


王祖蓝 and me.



I think if i button up my cardigan, i'll defintely look like a patient.
Hiak hiak hiak. Camwhoring time again.













3 comments:

han jie said...

aiyo...my put so ugly de pic =="

Jiamin said...

LOL wat are you talking baby?

Han Jie said...

lol...dont know...xD i think is why put so ugly de pic...xD ahah