Friday, February 12, 2010

HAB 29th Annual Dinner.

Date: 26th January 2010
Event: Haw Ah Bee 29th Anniversary Dinner
Venue: Bangsar, Bangsar Seafood Garden Restaurant.

My dad working company having annual dinner, we attend it every year except last year because of the economic crisis and dad working company dun have $$ to make this annual dinner..

Quite excited when I know that we need to go because I can 扮美美 again HEHEHEHE. Nowadays after coll reopen I felt that myself is sooooo untidy and ugly and disgusting until I don like to face to the mirror to look at myself.. If I saw myself in the mirror I feel like breaking the mirror...

So after class, OH NO I forget liao that day I didn attend the class because I ponteng-ed liao HEHEHE. So fun lor ponteng T___T but I cannot ponteng anymore because I shouldnt waste my dad's money, fees for coll is expensive and we are very poor one no money to spend ady..

Prepare prepare prepare, make-up make-up make-up wah make up is so fun! After transform myself to another person I like to face the mirror, haha I didn mean that I look pretty after make-up la just at least when I go out I wont freak ppl/myself out lor...

Before going out..

I wonder why hor everytime I blow my hair until nice nice but then after that my hair sure will become J J like that.. (I mean the shape of my hair/the end of my hair become J J)
Okay I know you dun understand what Im talking T^T

Sis also cam-whore in the car, guess she also mms to her bf...

Ok I look pale with phone's flash -.-



Sis. I hate her fringe.

My drinks.. From left: Hot tea, red wine, and sprite..

Decoration over there is quite nice la but my hp camera sucks so take dao not nice.

Haih you know de la go this kind 酒家 to eat dinner very sien one.. Eat eat eat, then wait 10mins for the next food to be served, eat eat eat then wait another 10mins again =.= so my sis and I decided to go to have a walk and we started to take pic again..


I think I have a big head....


Then then then after 10mins went back to our seat again to eat eat eat, finish eat then wait again, then eat again...



Then we went out again..











Sis lost in the jungle and I found her!



Many ppl find my dad to yam seng..

yam ah yam ah yam seng.

Mom.

Mom found me curi take her pic... and she smile like this...

Ok I dunno wat expression is this..

Mom showing off her new bought handbag..

then I tell mom: wah ah ma, your tummy very big oh.

Then she put her handbag over her tummy to block her tummy...
Sis, she trying my new lip-gloss :DD



On the way home, due to some reason then dad and mom say that they got pretty daughters (which is me and my sis la -.-), walao first time heard they praise us praise dao so geng.. normally they are the one who say we are ugly in front of us -.- but they will tell their friends we are pretty behind us.. Mayb they scared we will hidung tinggi so they dont praise us in front of us gua..


Back home.


3G with baby by using sis hp :DD
Baby said: wah baby so leng lui oh~~~
wah an-shuang dao~~~

This pic shows you that I have weird eyes...








No comments: