Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mic 19th Big Day!!! :D

Hellolo!

Obviously this post is talking about Mic Bday de lor. You will find that I talk many nonsense thing. I apology here first. Sorry sorry sorry sorry and start dancing. Ok go youtube watch Sorry Sorry by Super Junior. Ok this is not a joke T__T

We planed to give a surprise for mic mic since its her 19th and the last year of 1 in your age.. Ok la I dunno how to explain but I think you get what I mean.

Settled everything with mic's family that we going to give mic surprise then her parents is ok good then we were very happy :DDDD because its become easier for us to give surprise to mic!! Big thanks to Daniel Tan aka Michelle Tan Lee Yuen 陈丽云's cute brother, he did a good job help us to surprised mic!! HOHO THANK YOU DANIEL. (Mic please help me to say this to your brother ah thank you bye bye.)

Our plan is like this geh:
1. Me and Wing Yee and Sharlene gather at Leisure mall to buy bday cake for mic at 6.30pm
2. After bought the cake then straight away go to mic's house.
3. Stalk into mic's house then er prepare the cake, then candle then everything then give surprise to mic.

But then that time Shar called me and tell me that she will be late to Leisure Mall due to we inform her in the time last minute because wy didn inform dao her. Then I was like ok, sharlene will be late and I 100% super confirm that Chloe Hoh Wing Yee will be late too, so that time I also very mo (in mandarine) and go out from my house at the time of 6.30..

When I was on the way going to Leisure Mall, sharlene called me and told me that she reach leisure ady (aiyo then why you tell me you will be late T.T) then she said she go to have dinner with her family 1st then I was ok la and by that time I was super gan zheong because I was late.

Reach LM then wait wait wait, sms-ed wy but never reply. Then wait wait wait, wait until shar also finish her dinner liao but wy still haven reply me...

Then after that (around 7+pm liao) wy called me and tell me that she just wake up -.- LATE AGAIN! xD

I should gamble with her next time for not to late to help her change this bad habit. Hohoho.

Ok then we wait wait wait, finally wy had come. She late for more than 1 hour...

Shar said that I look like a wax.. so I just pose like a wax lah..


Then we choose cake for mic and off to mic's house! On the way we heading to mic's house we were on the phone with daniel, aiyo I very excited and gan zheong you know.

Our plan is:
Daniel ask Mic go to bath, then when she finish her bath and came out from the bathroom then we will 'appear and Happy Birthday to you!'

We must Appear and Happy Birthday To You. These 2 point is very important for me to surprise mic.

Wy ask me, what if she didn wear clothe after bath and come out from the bathroom.

So we double confirm with Daniel and Daniel tell us Mic will wear clothe de after bath...

But then now the problem is Mic refuse to listen to Daniel to go to bath T.T

Then we change to Plan B:
Daniel ask mic to stay in her room and we bring the cake to her room and when mic comes out from her room then we will 'appear and Happy Birthday to you!'

OK Mic is staying in her room ady, and we already in her kitchen preparing the cake and candles and camera and everything.

Then we hide in the room next to her room.

Not to forget that I was the one who carry the cake because we were worry about if the cake carry by shar aka the-tumble-queen and very unlucky she falls down again and we had to say bye bye to the cake. Wy as the photographer and shar is the recorder.


Im very gan zheong that time!


At 1st we plan to sing bday song softly.. But then evertything changed because Mic walk too fast to downstairs when she come out from her room and we also haven get ready and she's already going downstairs liao!!! We ask Daniel to pura-pura that Mic's dad call mic to go downstairs, then mic thought that her dad call her is because got something emergency to tell her thats why she walk so fast..

Haih I know I say dao very luan you dun even understand what Im talking. And this video is so dark and so silent and suddenly in the end you just can hear me HAHAHAHA loudly and all of you are very confuse what Im saying.... Haih nvm la I know Mic, wy and shar understand what im saying. This is one of the best memory that I had with them. :]

When we 'appear and sing Happy Birthday to You!' mic in on the half way going down from the stairs.. Then we appeared she was like suddenly fall down to the stairs 中间. Freak us off...

I was asking mic to cool down...

This pic I think quite funy.

my face expression same with this > xD

We freak mic out. LOL. Sorry a.

Mic did cried when she saw us! YES! Mission completed! Haha.

I wonder you guys got this feeling or not hor, when you are going to give surprise to someone hor and in the end the guy didn cry hor you will feel like beh song and was like fail to give surprise. But when the guy got cry in the end hor you will feel like yes yes yes you very sucess to give surprise even your plan all flow in the way you dun expect.




I am yong sui.

Daniel Tan, Auntie (mic's mom), Uncle (mic's dad).

When we bought this cake hor, we feel very happy because the strawberries on the cake is so big and look so yummy and we thought that mic will feel very happy too with these strawberries.. But in the end we just know that mic just came back from Cameron Highlands and bought lots of strawberries T.T
The strawberries she bought is much Bigger and Juicier and More (she bought few packs of strawberry...) than this cake geh strawberries T_____T



Sing sing sing. Happy Birthday to You.


I dunno why when I writing caption for these photo I felt like singing bday song again and my mood is very :DDDD now.

My strawberries drop liao :(
and wy very bad still want to take photo of me dun1 help me to clean the floor. Bad girl.

1 year+ had passed. Dolly is still hate me.




Wah shar looks nice her boh~

Wy: Hehehehehehehehe.

Shar's favourite pose today: blocking her mouth by her hand.


I dunno what im doing... Acting like an elephant?


Hiak hiak~ I can eat but you cant eat. Lan si-ing dolly.

neh neh bu bu you cant eat~ dun envy me~~~

SarahS in the pic. Aiyo mean got 2 Sarah in the pic lor.

I think dolly was thinking : wah this girl is really yong sui.


tzk tzk tzk~ pity you lor dolly, you cant eat~~~

I keep showing off to dolly I got drumstick to eat, who ask her want to hate me T.T
I know Im so fool...



I love this pic!! we look so harmony, er actually we did -.-
See! Mic got the same expression like dolly : want to eat my drumstick!!

See I look very lan si to dolly one.



I dunno why I sit like this. Retard?



Sarah Tan ask mic: Jie, you all sit here king gai like this not sien de meh? also nothing to do sitting at here...

Then then then we go to oldtown to continue our girls talk because we scared that Sarah see dao us still sitting at the floor talking she will feel more sien. LOL no la I just joking. Ok lame.

See! Posing with her favourite pose again!! xD

Mic with her ice kacang :]

Spot me behind!! I look so Si Wen! Doesn't like me LOL.


*Smell smell*

Lol my mouth so funny..



OMG I SAW JASON geh expression.
Who's Jason? GO watch Friday the 13th then you will know....


Favourite pose again...

Before we leave oldtown :]




Nice day I had today :]
I Lve You Michelle Tan Lee Yuen
(Don't blame me because I used red color for mic's name because I know that Mic loves red!!)








No comments: