Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wrongly count

I skipped school today because i was very lazy to attend school after the trial. (Here i want to say sorry to my classmates because the classroom key is with me and they cant go in to the class because I was absent.) I slept at around 8pm yesterday. LOL so early. Here i want to talk about my sleeping pose :D

At first I'm waiting for the bathroom to have a bath, and I sit on my bed. Then i felt kinda tired so i lie on bed lor. (My leg still step on the floor!!) And I fall as sleep, so my sleeping pose become like this liao.

After that my dad wake me up, to ask me go to bath. And i move my leg up to the bed and "sok" together with my body. (my body still don't want to move up abit, so lazy.)

After that i woke up again. And I move up abit to stretch my leg straight. But my head still never sleep on my pillow =.=.

And i woke up at 4something in the morning, and i sleep again. My dad woke me up at 5.40 to go to school. I told him i am lazy to go to school because the trial is just end. Then my dad says:" how can you be so lazy de?!" he very bu shuang then go out of my room. hehehehehe.

Just now darling sms-ed me. She told me that math teacher was wrongly count my paper marks!!!! Count less 7% for my paper 2. After add all the marks, my math was 63%, still need 2% more to get A2. Haiz, i should try more, work more, do more, study more for my weak chapter for math to get higher marks ler.... Equadratic Equations, Circles, Trigonometry, Elevation & Depression, Functions, GRADIENT! and Earth Sphere... who can teach me huh??




Hope that SPM got alots of question is ask about Matrices and Plan ler..

No comments: