Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hide and seek

I played hide and seek with my ah pa just now!! Its very funny lor kay!! My dad go to my room to find me(coz my room is lighting) but that time i was in my sis room, so i faster hide aside and my dad came in my sis room to find me but failed. Then he keep finding me the whole house :D, i keep shouting "ah pa! ah pa!" and finally he came back my sis room and found me!! Hahahahaha my dad just laugh like nobody buisness. He just like a big- kid. Next time play hide and seek with him again, i still know where is a nice place to hide hehehe.


Ah pa bought me 2 traditional mini-lanterns from night market just now, its very cute and only cost rm0.50 for each. There will have a party on tomorrow night at my house to celebrate mooncake-festival(izit name like this?), hehehehehe, but there is just my dad and me going to join this party. Haha, he bought me many candles too!! He said tomorrow he want to play candles with me and he will cook some food to eat tomorrow. Cant wait for tomorrow anymore!!!

No comments: