Monday, June 02, 2008

Undang Khusus

Yesterday went to khusus. The Undang Khusus, everyone tell me about the khusus are very boring, just sit at there5 hours for get nothing. I don't feel want to go but no choice, i want to get driving licenses. Haiz.

When i reach there, i saw Hak Khan (my form3 classmate) hahaha, i ask him to sit vif me. Hehehehehe. After that when i go to register (thumb-print) , i saw Wei Chung!! Hohohohoho!! Ask him sit vif me too hahaha. Feel shock when i saw Wei Chung. After that class start.

Walau.. The speaker very handsome+man lor~~ and he's very funny too! Like to acting la. So the class wont too bored but very fun!! (i wonder why they said undang khusus very boring =.=)
Before the class start, the speaker play some video for us, about kemalangan, very disgusting and scary ler!!!!! Then the speaker very 38 lar, he say we are watching Final Destination. Zadao. After that we play some funny video, i cant stop to laughing lar!! So paiseh, because my seat is the 1st row, then when i laughing the speaker look at me. Alahhhhh.. i know my reaction very funny.

Before go to the khusus got 3 ppl going with me too (but i don't know who are them lar!) 1 malay boy, 1 malay girl and 1 is those golden hair and wearing those big big geh "la ba" pants and wear those black colour slipper geh lalazai (but he wearing sportshoes, go the khusus cant wear slipper). The lalazai very noisy in car lar, manyak cakap you know, beh tahan him, somemore he talk to me = =.. i try to ignore him but cant la.. because when he talk to me (in car) i wanted to act like i didn hear him, but i realise that cannot because the whole car just me and him are chinese and he speaking mandarine, very ming xian he talking vif me lor.. so no choice.. i answer him.. haha.. i answer dou very lc lor.. hohohohohoho..

When finish the khusus need to go thumb-print again. Haha. Because before thumb-print need to give the IC to the counter, then i give them the Mcdonald card... paiseh lah.. the card still writing "kids club" tim.

When finish the khusus then wait for the uncle fetch us home. Eat chicken rice right after i reach home, rush to ts whe i finish my chicken rice because my sis got interview on 5pm (that time ady 4 liao somemore rainig).

Finally i bought the dress liao!!! hohohohoho.
I found that recently i use english to blog.. i more and more sui bian liao when blogging.. thinking wanna use chinese to type onot.. hahahaha

my tag


mashimaro??

he said he dunno how to smile when take photo

so i ask him smile like this :D

yum xiu??

Wei Chung:"muahahahahahahahahaa~:D"

Hak Khan (so hard to take his pics lar D:)

his lovely hair

same smiles :D

hiak hiak~

look at his mouth

wei chung, hak khan and i (hak khan don't cover lar hoiyo)

spot me

hehehehehe

our tags

hahahahahaha. waiting for speaker come in

sg.wang nose


hiak hiak hiak. the dress. look fat huh?


thats my real eye-lashes lar.. not fake de..


FLOWER~~ HUAAA~

No comments: