Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Leisure Mall Neway :D

Today woke up at 9am. Clean up my room (but my writing table still abit messy). My mum came in my room and ask me
"Why you 赖尿 ah?"
"huh?? wat 赖尿? i got 赖尿 meh? dun scared me ehh!!"
"then why suddenly you clean you room. still clean until so nice so neat de?"
"why i must 赖尿 liao i only can clean de meh?!"
The ever first time i feel my mum so lame.. = =


After that 12pm go leisure mall to sing karaoke. Meet Chloe first. Then went to popular read free-magazines. Bao heard my voice then come and find me (i cakap manyak loud ke? why she can heard my voice de?) Then 1 pm said byebye to Bao go Neway sing karaoke. Hoho.. Actually i don't know how to sing. I have no those nice+sweet+touching+boldly voice (haiya, im ma music-stupid.. noob in singing lar..) but since last mid-year holidays until now.. i never go for sing karaoke liao.. miss it.. haha.. Then then Big Head and Yong Hao come. OMG so stress la sing infront of them. They're good in singing la (the provement that they're good in singing is everytime got ppl find them to do singing performance).


7++ going back home. Raining grrrr. Eat Mcdonald chocotop under the rain, very cold..


Big Head fall in love with Yong Hao liao :D


zoom in to see Big Head clearly!!!! funny ler!!!!

hohoho. red ghost huh

haiyo why cover your face



(Big Head acting the mtv 《海阔天空》 by Beyond, he act their wearing and their pose. LOL!)

when Big Head laughing Yong Hao xD xD xD




acting acting acting

non-stop acting


Yong Hao acting Lee Hom's 《唯一》 mv
Lee Hom sambil play piano and sambil sing in the mv





wait wait. take a pic before we leave

home :]

Actually i want to upload a video that Big Head singing de... but FAILED!! ASS la!! I wait liao so long then onlt tell me fail?! fang pi lar! tmr i still nit to wake up at 5.30 to go for camp leh.. so hei sheng to stay infront to upload the video but then fail?! GRRRRRRRRRR~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: