Monday, June 02, 2008

Sleepy day

Today suppose to hang out with my 4 xiaos and KENNY. HAHA. But then the plan canceled. 10am Chloe me called and that time i was still sleeping, hahaha, she said she's abit lazy to hang out today because most of us are not going (Sharlene not feeling well and she's in hospital on that time, and Chloe can't connect Chew) and i felt very sleepy too, so i agree don't go too. (sry la KENNY, we put your aeroplane)

After than the conversation with Chloe, want to continue my dream again, but don't know why CANT!!! haiz... this holidays everyday oso very early wake up.. never sleep more than 11am oso.. damn.. wat a holidays is this = =.. then i decide to blogging.

when i finish blogging i think is 1pm smth ba.. lie on bed talk with my sis (her turn to play the comp) then i felt very sleepy. Until 6pm i oni wake up.. haiz.. If today don't have violin lesson on 6.30 sure i still continue-ing sleeping!! Herh!! That time abit angry with my violin. Sweat. But then my mood turn good after my sis told me abut today dinner, hehehehehehe, got my favorite egg. I don't whats the egg name, i only know it very yummy, i love it more the "fu yong" egg. Heheheheeee.

I think this post is my shortest post when i start using blogspot to blogging.

Here is a video. lame+funny+38


just wake up. eyes so small and my hair very messy. paiseh

my violin

No comments: