Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Recently

recently hapened many things... lazy to post.. hoho.. so i just write about some major things lar..


1. Went to MGS with cf.. started to love them ler.. found that they are lovable :] i felt that cf is boring last time, maybe on that time i dun understand what they talking.(my english level very low er). (21.06.2008)
yer. dig dig

mirror yang pecah

cf :D

the monkeys.. except me xD aerialist. fly here fly there licking our hand. lick lick

2. Papa bought me a camera!!! Sony T2 (sony T-album) PINK! PINK!!! (22.06.2008)

on the way. excited ler! whoaaa.. so cute!
love it! <3>



3. Went to school singing competition. Went to the new cafe FUN OK in Tmn Connaught. had tons of fun there :D
laughing hahahaha

my new car from papa~ xD

wow i like this.

18sx

outside toilet.

im driving

bangsai

superwoman broke the door!!


nice cafe dutch lady? green long hair



4. Rush my art's folio and project and finally i have done. the project not really nice so im not going to post out my project photos. paiseh


5. Finally our schoold got CHINESE CF ler!!!!! please pray for our CCF. (chinese cf)


6. I'm going to Bon O Dori that hold at Klang on soming saturday! woohoo!!!! japenese food im coming!!!


7. Borrow 3 books from school library. very tebal. 2 chinese book and 1 english book. hope i can finish the english book. i want to improve my english level lar..



i wonder what this pair of lizard doin..

No comments: