Sunday, July 06, 2008

Finally Pass!

Before i start writing this article.. let you all see some photos first... hehehe :D


what is this? heheheheee :D

zoom in x2
zoom x3
zoom in x4!!! tataaaa~~~~ i pass my undang!!!



finally i pass my undang test, "finally"? yea, because i failed the undang test before this. i think i will pass this time because i did all the 500 question gua.. coz last time i didn buy the 500 questions exercise book to do..


a malay boy go take the test vif me.. kinda leng zai geh malay boy.. haha.. when testing.. he keep ask me for helping.. haha.. nvm lar.. i know his feeling if he fail so i help him.. but still.. he failed again..


when i want to click the "check answer" button.. my heart beat jump so fast, and my hand like energy-less to chick the button and my hand keep thrilling.. when i clicked the button and the answer came out.. wah.. my heart like wan to stop jumping ler.. but luckily i pass.. hohoho...


when i went i the room and go to the counter to get my result-sijil.. the jiejie show her hand to me like want me to give her something like that.. den i only know i should give her my ic and the card and i left my ic and the card in the room.. so i faster run(or happy-jump?) back to room to get back my ic.. all the way i just keep smiling only.. smile until my eyes mimi.. den after that the jiejie print out the result ler and pass to me.. den i confirm i really pass this time and when i going to send msg to tell my friends that i pass.. i ask the jiejie whether i really pass to double confirm.. if not if i send out the msg but then i found that yuan lai i failed again jiu very fish lor.. den i let the jiejie check.. den the jiejie say i pass.. wah.. that time i like.. flowing on the sky?? hoho.. den i faster walk out the place and want to tell the malay boy that 1 pass, i suddenly felt that.. why like something wrong on me.. yuan lai i was too happy and forget to get my bag... too happy lupa this lupa that..


i think the jiejie sure tot i siao ady.. smile smile come out from the room walk to counter.. den suddenly run back to the room(still smiling).. den suddenly ask her am i pass(smiling).. den smile smile walk out that place.. den suddenly appear again to get back my bag(smiling).. siao ppl not always smiling de meh? hohohoho.. i dunno what am i talking now



in a super good mood :]

No comments: