Tuesday, January 19, 2010

9th monthsary

17th January 2010.

Today was 9th month anniversary of me with baby :]
Dress up nicely and went to church before going out with baby.

Church service ended around 10.45am.
Stay at church awhile wait baby come to fetch me
so I go talk a talk a talk with friends hehehe
actually I like to talk with friends after church
but because everytime hor after service hor
papa and baby like very rush to back home like that
so I cant stay back and chat with them..

Wait ah wait ah wait..
waited until 11.20am like that baby only came =.=

SEE! I GOT DOUBLE CHIN DE!


Went to Tesco while because baby got something to do with his cousin, I don't really like his cousin
feel like scolding bad words every time heard his cousin's name
don't ask me why kay? its secret.
HMPF.

Then went to counnaught 媚姨 to eat board mee 板面
干捞辣椒板面 wow 一级棒
now I very geng ady can eat spicy food ady
some more can order nasi lemak at mamak tim (first time in my life)

Then then then
hohoho
hehehe
hahaha
huhuhu
hihihi
Start going to The Mines lu~
N years didn went there ady...
wah when we going to the carpark hor many cars -.-
then we very confuse why The Mines also got so many ppl want to go de meh..
then baby saw a billboard talk about got Buddhist fair something like that
then we tot the place will jam is because of the fair lor
dim ji, read clearly the billboard..
the fair was on June 2007 =.=
zadao.. so long ago de...

I love this pic very much dunno why although baby look ugly xDD

See my new lens color???? :DDDD



I look pale here -.-
now baby always force me to drink 养命酒
which make me feel like puking every time...


Then then then
me and baby mood very good
then we found dao yuan lai beside The Mines got new open mall
although I think the mall opened quite long time ago de gua..

Then baby bought a buble tea
the design of the cup is nice
but the taste like shit.

Then we simply walk walk walk.

Baby suggested to 自拍 with the background -.-





Woooo love the blue lens, but I love baby more.

Then then then baby said he want high tea -.-
then went to secret resipe lor
found that they dun have my favorite white chocolate macadamia T.T
then suan lor don want eat secret resipe ler T^T
then went to bread story to buy bread to eat
both of us like to eat bread very much actually.


Baby said I look ugly here......
This pic my arm look very thin dunno why,
but also look like 接驳上去 de...

The super large size Tuna bread, yum yum..

Mine, rasberry.


Im not a person who very addict with strawberry..
but when I see this very big size of strawberry I felt very gam dong... dunno why..

but then when I take the strawberry and wanna bite it hor.
天打雷劈 or 晴天霹雳
dunno is what la long time never learn Bahasa Cina ler
the strawberry only got half -.-
feel cheated.......


Baby looks so cute~~~~....

This pic looks like girl....

Drink tea also many many expression 多多表情
expression 1: Dunno how the taste leh...

Expression 2: (after drinking, tasting...) Hmm....

Expression 3: Wah GOOD ah!


Okay I know the expression is very lame....
I mean the caption for the pictures..


Here is a pictue that baby very lame,
promoting the Green Tea...



After that~ baby said he want to take boat ride
so we went to the counter to buy ticket lor
then the conductor encourage us to take Wawa Splash Tour...
Its more worth and its quite 新鲜 so we took this tour..

The wawa bus/boat
(its a bus on land and it turn to boat on water LOL)


We feel like we were like those tourist taking tour in M'sia..



the birds full with roses...

The Wawa tour guide.. Very friendly..

When the bus is going to the water, quite fun.

Sorry for my annoying voice -.-



Baby spent rm38 to cut this hair lol!! RM38 you know!!
Consider very expensive for male cut ler...




Baby hair is so funny...



Baby looks like smelling my hair... LOL

LOL. Baby and me also very ugly here..
this is a GIF..
Photobucket
Baby very sampatt de...


See the fishes? 皱皱的地方就是有鱼的地方...

Wah like Amazon River valley..

Suddenly got a thought of a crocodile suddenly pop up and bang our 'bus' and we all fall into the lake and .....
watched too much of movies liao me.
Forget to say I love to watch crocodile/shark/snake/animal eating ppl geh movie..

Then then then the ride quite romantic la
the driver very sek do know when to play different songs.

Then then then we go to eat sushi king...
not really eat much because don have the appetite to eat.

Then back home.
Baby's car walk 300km today lol!
baby said can go Kuatan ady..

Last pic of the post. ♥♥








2 comments:

Han Jie said...

lol....baby u always put photo that i look super ugly...

Jiamin said...

then you say la... Which picture you look handsome one? hoiyo.