Thursday, May 14, 2009

Before and After.

Below pictures show the before and after I studied in The One Academy.. Hohoho don't laugh la kay?

Figure drawing:
I lost my before so I only can show the after here.

Just ignore the hair part. Im not good in drawing hair and I hate it too.

Okay I know this looks like Ah gua 人妖.

Im drawing a western but then turns out a eastern.


Drawing class:
I did not did well in this subject : (

Lol comment from tutor.

My artistic handwriting.

I know its very light. No choice, my drawing style
(lecturer said its my style lol.)
Before.

After.

Lol really very bright.









I know my drawing is still very sucks. But at least I improved ma... Right?

3 comments:

ann said...

i like the western lady drawing that turn out to be a eastern lady
haha

Desmond said...

wah.. ur drawing very weerrr...

sky said...

嗨,你好~
我是你senior哦~
毕业了~
我是在搜索the one academy的时候看到你的blog,
你5月16号生日哦?
我是17也~
满巧下~ XD