Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hey People =D

Hey Hey Hellolooo..
Sorry for abandoned my blog for such a long looooong period..
Haih.. I never meant to do so okay...
Im so so sooo want to blogging but too bad, the assignments never allow me to do so..

I got many many many posts wanna blog about!!
1. My Big Big Day on 16th May.
2. Outings with friends.
3. My Baby Boy.

Yea, you didn see wrong la, the 3rd is 'My Baby Boy' hahahaha. I'm taken now liao lu~~~~ Hohoho.

Thought of blogging next week derrr, next week is exploration week for my school (I think TOA is not a college... for me..) But then soooo shit, exploration week got more assignment lor, you say shit or not? You say shit or not? You say la?! Shit right? Very shit right? Yea shit. I rather don't have this exploration week lor haih...

After this exploration week, I think more projects and assignments and assesment and and and and don't know what else are coming to say hello to me gua... Haih...

Die lor die lor, don't know how to blogging (what to write and say) after so long of not blogging.. You say die or not? You say die or not? You say la?! Die right? Die until so shit right? Yea, die until so shit.



Bye.

2 comments:

Desmond said...

y u so desperate to ask for die? lol

Jiamin said...

lol the assignments that coming up make me desperated lar aiyooo