Friday, May 08, 2009

OH MY ... Heart melting...

Due to the boringness. I google-ed Domo-kun. Walaooooooooooooo so many Domo-kun lu >.<
Domo-kun says hello?

Domo Kitty. It's a lil scary.

Papercarft of Domo-kun.

Going to make one when I'm free one day.

There's a pink Domo-kun too!!! I want to get this!!!


Lol. pumpkin Domo.

Woahhhhh. I will go and take a picture with it.




Domo-kun is driving xD

The lil girl is so lucky :(



Besides that, I found some Domo-kun products in the net too :D I wish to get all of them. Shits.


Domo PS? Is the game inside is still the domo?

Wow, it's Domo-kun backpack.

I swear I will drink 8 glasses of water with this glass everyday.

Can my mouth stay closing if I drank this?

Domo earrings! Er looks bad quality anyway..

Domo in fashion show.

Wah this is soooo bloody nice.


I won't 赖床 anymore if I have this alarm clock.

The pendrive!!! I WANT GET THIS.

Some more got Domo marshmallow tim = =




Lastly, this real shock me.

No comments: