Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Hahaskjcbsdm

A short post.


Today after drawing class, I called ah pa to come and fetch me back to aunty's house.. And before going back ah pa bought KFC for me because I was soooooo feel like eating KFC.

On the way home, we talk a lot as usual.. In our conversation.. I can feel that ah pa is really sayang me.. and ah ma sayang me too. Ah pa told me that he is going to get a car for me during my sems break.. and.. he said he wants to spend the holiday with me.. brings me to go travel.. makan angin... brings me to a beach if possible.. and that time I was like Huh? beach? and I tot the beach that in his mind is PD beach.. because PD is very near from KL mar... I tot like this is because my dad is a very 吝啬 and he's not a outgoing ppl.. even he having holidays.. he also stay at home sleeping Zzz.

Then after that he say maybe bring me to pulau pangkor or whatever nicer beach.. then I was like OMG why ah pa suddenly so 大方, he wont feel sad for his purse meh.. Somemore he just said he wants to get a car for me.. Car + Travel =$$$$$'s. Haih.

Then ah pa told me that actually ah ma also very sayang me de... she just dunno how to show it to me.. and actually i knew ah ma is really sayang me since I went back home last weekend.. lask weekend when i went back home hor.. ah ma cook good meal for me lor.. actually is normal dinner like that lar... but then after the dinner my sister told me that.. when im not at home.. ah ma only cook a fried egg 荷包蛋 for lunch and dinner only... (because normally the 4/7 dinner finish by me, i have a huge tummy.. and now im not at home and my ah pa also seldom had dinner at home.. so it's 清茶淡饭 for dinner and lunch to my sis...) Ah pa also told me that actually he and ah ma is always missing me when i was not at home... for example like when ah ma cook some of my favorite dish.. then they will say that 'oh this is what Jiamin likes to eat, aiyo... she's not at home......' something like that... hahaha.. and ah pa told me manythings as well.... I cant tell everything that ah pa told me because part of them is quite private...

Haih actually when ah pa told me about these.. I was feel like very touching and going to cry.. but then luckily I didn't cry la... it's weird if I cry because that time I was eating my KFC in car... later I sambil cry sambil 啃 KFC.. the scene like a person that got 100 years didn't eat KFC liao like that.. so touching can eat dao KFC like that... hahaha..

Today is the first time that I so miss my home since I leave my home so long liao. (last time I was like 20+ days didn't went back home also didn miss home leh).





p/s: you guys can ignore my title. I simply type on my keyboard de lar... and I found that this actually ain't a 'short' post... lol..











Thank You Lord for letting me know everything that I should know... :]

No comments: