Thursday, April 23, 2009

Genting.

As I mentioned, I went to Genting with my classmates :DD Chien, Amily, Minzzy and Han jie. Hohoho. We supposed to meet up Minzzy on 7.30am at Ming Tien restaurant but too bad she was late, late about an hour? -.- then went to grab Amily and head to Puduraya. All the way to the Puduraya was almost drive me and Minzzy crazy because there was a big traffic jam -.- damn damn damn. We got a 9.30 bus leh and that time already 9.15-20 something ler... Finally we get there on 9.34 but the sad case is the bus had say bye bye to us liao. Haih. We missed the bus. We was quite suprise that we late for only 4 mins but the bus ady gone -.- since when Malaysian become sooooooo punctuality huh?

Then we got no choice and we need to wait for 11am bus see still got extra seat for us or not lu. We went to KFC to spend our time. Then when 11am geh bus, waahhh fulled le lor, no more extra seat for us, then we go to buy 11.30am ticket lor no choice. Hohoho then after tat we met 2 woman which one of them was from Taiwan and another one was from Vietnam. Walao the Amily and the Chien hor, super duper geng lu, they lied to them said that Chien was mixed blood, Korean mixed Chinese, zadao and the 2 woman believe lor. Aiyo Amily and Chien 说到好像是这样.

And 11.30 we get into bus lor. Poor Han Jie sit alone hohoho. When going Minzzy felt sleepy mar, then I was just Nah, sleep on my shoulder la. Wah then Minzzy jiu sleep on my shoulder lor, all the way to genting I was like a iceman fixed at there liao (because If I move I might awake Minzzy mar.) I very MAN de lor sometimes. Hohoho.

Waiting the Sky-way caber car. Sorry la I look so yuck.



Front: Amily and Chien (the so-called MIXED BLOOD girl.)
Back: Minzzy, Me and Han Jie.





When reach the top, we just though of faster get the room lor, but we didn book, haha, then we just get a room that was 3 single beds room. Hohoho.

They just complain that I cant take a picture properly. :P


Hohoho, when we get the room key hoho we just faster get into the room lu. 22floor room609 if im not mistaken hahahaha. They knock knock knock the door before we open the door lor. Hmmmm I just pray pray and pray but I didn knock. Somemore they ask me to 不要把鞋放整整齐齐,弄乱乱它 hahahaha, I just follow what they ask me to do lor, to let them 安心.

Because our room was at 22floor mar, so very very very High lor, aiyo got very very nice view outside the window. Hohoho.



Don't you feel that the path in this pic just like that Great Wall in China meh?

After took some rest in the room we just go look for some restaurant to heal our wickness stomach lu. We just want some rice (rice can make us feel very fulled.) so Hao Mei became our first choice. Hohoho, actually the food there not so nice la, and the food doesn't worth their price lor. D: Haih no choice la we at Genting mar.

After our 'teatime', we just go lepak around and shop around lu, hohoho, and take some syok-sendiri-photo as well.



The coat not mine, and it's even not my size. Hahaha.

Lalalalala.

They wanna make something like anime gua, then very funny lor got a lil boy so scared and he said he dun want to see them, and he keep running away.


Ding Ding~ 5 of us.

looks pervert right? lol.

The mixed-blood.

I was acting very cold there.


Amily looks very very cute here. Like a lil girl only.


Woooaaaah~ The sunglasses suit Han Jie right?

After that, went to rock-climbing. Hohoho never tot of want to climb with them de because I got no mood. Then leh unfortunately Amily don't want to spoil her manicure so at last she pass the ability to me.

Lol Amily the crazy one.





Han Jie go 1st hahaha.


Then Minzzy turns.



Then.......... me...






Lol I was so scared on the top and I keep shouting 'can I go down? can I go down?' I think everybody knows I got a very High volume+tone voice. So I think everyone there heard my shouting, and they keep laughing [even passerby also laughing on me :( ]

"Wuwuwuuuuu I want go down a~~~~ How to go down T.T"



Finally I can down to the floor. Haih.

I wonder why I was turning when I turun-ing.....

Finally... my legs is on the floor liao T___T


I was a Human turns from a gold fish actually....



The 说到好像是这样 girls~

After the bloody rock-climbing we just went to bowling lu. Haih. I will never go for bowling with them anymore. Why? scroll down your mouse then you will know the reason why.




Omgggg arghhhhhhhh~

I think I need to get myself a G-cup bra.

Minzzy.

Han Jie. Wah running a?

Amily.

Chien. The mixed-blood runner.

Lol my butt.

The 2nd time I tried... Dim Ji masuk longkang again.....

Then I break down liao... 嘉敏真可怜,可怜的嘉敏。



The J below the M was me. Pity me.


Chien.

Wah still wan to pose de wor.

Me.

69, 37, 86, 52 and 48. Guess which is mine? yea 37.

The cham cham face after losing.

T.T I only 153cm. Trust me.




After that went to the 打机场, we played so hard because Minzzy wanna use the tickets to exchange some present for her beloved.


Sweating.

Amily.

Minzzy.

Lol I was dancing ‘彩带 ticket 舞’.






Waaiiiyooooh Han Jie playing basketball yo~~







Amily, wake up lor.........


Lol Han Jie.





So pity a... Amily can't see my ball ball....


Chien dancing, Me hyper-ing, Han Jie 自闭-ing.


Woahh, my hair so long ady.


Love this pic the most <3



Counting the tickets that we won...


Deng deng~~ 932 tickets. and we still got 50+ points?


Amily with her Avanza.


Fuiyooh after sweating we just back to our room lu. We bath and rest and play some magic and talk and sms-ed and take some pics and etc.

Talk.

Playing magic.

Sms-ing.

Rest.




And we catched up a movie on 1.30am, Mall Cop. Aiyo the main character the fatty guy very cute and funny and innocent lor, feel like want to pinch him lor. After the movie we all was like dying -___- 行尸走肉 something like that because we all were exhausted.





Amily pyjmas and my slipper with socks.


They bought some hot milos.


This small small cup cost rm5. Siao.




Then sleep ah sleep ah sleep, the next day liao lu~~~~. The sky so nice again. And we keep taking picture again.









The cloud. So bloody nice right?

And we went to Old Town that located at outside the outdoor theme park. Hohoho. 多美丽的一个早晨.


Okay. They are just acting only...



Ohh I know I look awful. Sorry.









My new bracelet.





My breakfast. Look yucky but actually very yummy.
We 5 ordered the Omega half-boiled egg. Hehe.


Enrich hot chocolate, tuna sandwish, and the Omega half-boiled egg.



眼镜党.


Waahhh flower :DDDD







Amily ask me to pose like this de lor. She ask me to pose something rude abit.
After check out, they went to play bowling again. and because the 惨痛的经验 I didn't join them for playing.

I have a big foot.







After bowling, Minzzy suggest to play snooker since the court is just right beside the bowling court... I didn join again, hahaha, I got no mood.




I just posing with the stick, I didn play.


Amily ask us to act like hoodlum.

I was acting smoking.







Posing only, see the next pic then you all will know how she play the snooker...








LOL I just in love with this pose...










3.15 smth wanna leave Genting, woahhh the fog so serious lor. Even inside the mall also can see the fog and when you are at outdoor what you can see is just fogs, fogs and fogs.















The Ah Pek is resting and Im actually acting lich....

Then dunno what time we reach KL and Minzzy fetch us back. Driving can't use phone (I mean must use handfree la..) good boy good girl don't follow whats Minzzy doing a...


Nice view outside Minzzy's car again.


The tree is nice but my camera is toooooo bling.




Sunway area.


我这个 post 到最后很懒惰写了,有没有发现越写越少东西?? xD

No comments: