Friday, July 24, 2009

taggeddd!!!!

1. Besides lips,where is your favorite spot to get kiss?
- Er cheek?

2. How do you feel when you wake up this morning?
- Hehehe happy and tired.

3. Who was the last person you took photo with?
- Erm...... I dont know... Mayb with my baby?

4. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
- Er yes I guess = =

5. Would you ever donate blood?
- Yea... I wanted to donate.. But too bad my blood presure is below average... D:

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite sex?
- Yea ofcoz = =

7. Do you want someone dead?
- Er I wonder if there a person name Someone.

8. What does your last text massage says?
- Hehehehee... aiyoooooo.... baby I miss you so much...

9. What are you thinking right now ?
- Missing baby.... Because of the question no.8 : (

10. Do you wish someone to be with you right now?
- Baby : (

11. What time you went to bed last night ?
- Er.. Forgot...

12. Where do you buy the T-shirt that you’re wearing now ?
- Im not wearing any T-shirt right now.. LOL im wearing pyjamas now..

13. Is someone in your mind right now ?
- Uncle Liau aka my baby.

14. Who was the last person to texted you ?
- Not baby :(.. er was Chien.

15. 10 people to tag to do this quiz.
~ Amily
~ Uncle Liau
~ Chien
~ Michelle
~ Hoh Wing Yee
~ Shian
~ Darling
~ Someone
~ Sometwo
~ Somethree


16. Who is 2 having relationship with ?
- Hehehehe Er I guess is a girl who is SUPER DUPER TRIPLE LENG LUI. Name Jiamin I think. xD

17. Is 3 male or female ?
- Female~

18. if 7 & 10 get together, would it be a good thing ?
- Er I dont know darling can find a guy name Somethree or not...

19. What is 1 studying about ?
- Hehehe Advertising and Graphic Design.

20. When was the last time you had a chat with 5 ?
- I forgot liao T.T

21. Is 4 single ?
- Yea~~~~~~~~~

22. Say something about 2.
- Hello goodnight. Baby sleeping now. I love you and miss you.

23. What do you think about 3 & 6 being together?
- Er.. I guess its impossible gua... Both of them are female and they dont know each other....

24. Describe 9.
- Er a person who had a very unique name. His favourite number is 2 I guess T.T

25. What would you do if 6 & 7 fight ?
- Shian seldom fight with ppl 1... If they really fighting.. I will sit down and watch how they fight lor....

26. Do you like 8 ?
- No.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
1. Pink
2. White
3. Baby blue.

No comments: