Sunday, March 08, 2009

I'm Back..

Hey yo yo friends, how are you all doing?

Hohohoho sorry for lack update recently..

I got no time and chance for me to update my blog..

Aiyo will update when I got the chance lar..



Got lots of shit assignments to done..
1. Figure studies - 6 portraits.
2. Drawing 1 - 8 pieces.
3. Design 1 - Re-do, and 1 more piece of drawing, research for 3 logos.
4. Finished Art - Project.
5. Language and Communication - Research for next presentation..

1. for the figure studies, lecturer recommended us to use at least 4 hours to done a portrait.. 4 hours a portrait you know?! and there is 6 portraits to do..........

2. for the drawing.. erm.. I think is still okay for me lar... because each size of the drawing is 7x7 inch only... small small de.. hahaha..

3. design.... I hate thise sucject lots... I really don't know what's lecturer want us to do.. I used 6 hours for painting (for painting only.. excluding drawing and think of the idea...), and teacher want me to re-do again... I wonder why I want to used 6 hours just only to paint a sampah...

4. finished art.... haaaaaaaaaaaiz... looking to others ppl project.. what they had done is better than mine 100 kali.. mine project is soooooo not creative... haih..

5. research for the presentation.. a easy job actually... because we just need to do research only.. search for some points...




See, that's the reason why I'm not update my blog so frequently... I will update my blog when I'm free and I got the chance.


See ya. (Please pray that the lecturer for the design class accept my drawing lar. T.T I don't want to waste another 6 hours or more again..... haih..)

No comments: