Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i love my darling

Today at school was so funny lar!!!!! I just write some special things that happened today:

1. Today I was busying on cutting and pasting some komsas paper on my exercise book, and chit-chatting with darling, then darling saw me so kelian keep on cut and paste and cut and paste, then darling say she can help me to paste. Hehehe. Darling always treat me so good. (She helped me to done this blogskin, nice right? thanks her much) Hiak hiak hiak. After we finished cut and paste, turn me to help darling to paste her komsas paper and she cut the paper. Haha. What we have done, can found that nilai yang diamalkan ialah kasih sayang, 相亲相爱 and 互相帮忙. I feel that I can score A in moral exam. Haha.

2. Sue Yoong sang 好心分手 in class, then suddenly Joseph says:"边个捉住你噢? 痴X根" with his serious face!! So funny can!!! He alway says those lame things with his serious face make the lame joke more funny. Beh tahan him.

3. During the Math period i was copying my komsas notes, need to hand in the komsas exercise book to teacher today. I think darling was too boring because she keep disturbing me when i'm doing my works!!! 38 ler. Then suddenly darling pronounce the Malay vocable in English, then I play with her too :] ('sendiri' pronounce as 'sand-diary') but I pronounce until like I'm speaking Thailand's language. Haha. After I finished my works, do Math. But we were still playing. We pronounce those English vacable in Malay this time, hahaha, contoh like 'speed' we pronounce as 'sper-erd', 'seconds' became 'serr-chon-d-s', 'calculate' became 'chhal-chu-lar-ter', 'distance' became 'dii-si-ttan-cher', 'total' became 'thor-ttaal', kinda funny lar can!!! :D xD

4. Darling and me started to play again. This time we say some lame thing to each other la. contoh like: your ass so ass (你的屁股很屁), your pimple so pimple (你的痘痘很痘), your boob so boob (你的胸部很胸/凶) something like that. Crazy us xD :D

5. Back home but went to school at 4pm again to practice band. No improvement or just got a very little improvement during the band practice, feel a littlebit disappointed on myself. Mad at someone, a boy and a girl, and I cursed that boy wont get girlfriend forever, I know I should not do this but I can't control myself to curse him because I was too angry that time. To that boy: If you really can't get a girlfriend, don't blame on me, because you ask for it.

6. Went to eat Mango ice and Milk ice(i don't know is it name milk ice) with Fishy And Mic. The ice was so niceeEEE!!!!! It look like ice kacang but the taste and the feel when you taste it was big different with normal ice kacang, the ice was so soft and smooth, feel like eating a ice-cream or cake or even ice-cream cake. Plan to eat again. Hehe

7. Saw Sook Yee and Uncle Prester and Auntie Jacky and Madam Yap at night market. Looking for Shian but Sook Yee told me that she is tuition-ing and later they are going to church.

That's all for today. Miss the time that together with darling today. Fong Sam~ i'm not lesbian. :]



No comments: